Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Uriah

Hi - I would just like to say what a wonderful expirience it is being in the Czech Republic. The kids here are great and there are many differances between our cultures. Oh this crazy thing happened! I was talking to one of the Czech leaders about food differances and I found out that unlike america, they use fresh, real meat! I know, crazy huh? Well once again I love you all and I'll see you in about a month.

--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness Uriah!!! How is the Czech Republic?!? I miss you so much, I'm so sorry that I can't come to help you guys but everybody has been in my prayers. I hope you are all safe and having a good and enjoyable and memorable time. I can't wait to hear all about it, I hope it's amazing!!

-Missy