Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday Morning

We awoke today to the most beautiful day so far. It is sunny with blue skies. We started the day with the church service. Thanks for your prayers. Caleb led us in some American worship songs followed by some worship songs in Czech and then I delivered the message. It was fun to have to have the message translated. Kate did a great job translating with passion and emotion. Uriah ran my videos and PowerPoint and did an awesome job. It was a very simple message on the Three Most Important Decisions you can make. 1. Let God Love You. 2. Let God Change You. 3. Let God Use You. It was really cool that three of my six students from my English class came to the service. Today we are watching Bruce Almighty in my English class and will discuss their views of God.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

No comments: