Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Stephanie

Hey everyone! These last few days have been so wonderful, but so long. I can't believe how much we pack into our days, but I wouldn't trade anything. The kids finally arrived, so now we all have the fun of bonding and socializing with all of them. Except for the language barrier, it's almost like I'm back home; not too much is different, except maybe the weather. That's one thing I'm really not missing rite now; last night we had an amazingly strong but refreshing thunderstorm, and I couldn't imagine having that much rain during a California summer. But other than that, I am honestly starting to get a little homesick, especially for my parents and (surprisingly) my brothers. It's true that you learn to appreciate what you have more when you have to go without it. To my family and friends back home: I miss you and I love you so much! Please keep praying for me and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in another week or so.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

3 comments:

Yanez Family said...

Hi Steph-
We miss you too! I had to watch Pride & Predujice all by meself. Be sure to take lots of pictures so you can show us everything. Love you lots!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie
4th of July in Mt. Shasta wasn't the same without you. We are praying for you. Take lots of pictures.
Aunt Kathy, Jenna, Sam, Andrew & Uncle Gary

dunns said...

Hi Stephanie,
Your parents have kept us posted on your trip. We're praying for you and are anxious to hear the update when you return home. God Bless--Mark, Amy, Mitch & Lyndsey Dunn