Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ben

Hello everyone!! It has been a great trip so far. I want to thank you all for supporting me on this trip and say hello to everybody back home. We are all very tired but are having a great time working for the Lord. When the Czech kids arrived, we were very excited. We are all very excited and ready for the days ahead. Please pray for us as we continue to build relationships and become friends with all the Czech students and leaders. Love you all, Ben
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

2 comments:

Brent Newman said...

Hey Ben! We love you so much and miss you tons, especially David. We are all thinking about you and praying for you. Keep up the good work!
Love, Kyrie

Brent Newman said...

Hey Ben,
I miss you so much and wish you were here right now!!!
I wish you were there when we went camping with Cory,Eloise and Cayden.
There is so much I want to tell you.
I can't wait to here about everything and remember its going to take a couple of weeks to do that!

Anyway I love you so much!
With smiles xoxoxo
Annika