Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Rita

Ahoj! Czech is absolutely amazing. Our campsite is surrounded by beautiful rolling hills on which greenary thrives. The weather here is quite unpredictable. One moment you will be outdside laughing in the sunshine and the next you find yourself sprinting to your cabin to avoid the abrupt rain. However the weather, we are all excited that all of the kids have finally arrived. We have met many people and made a few great relationships already. Overall things are going very smoothly and I am very excited to see what God will do through us all in the future. May the Lord bless all you great people at home and please keep us in your prayers. And to my family and friends: I continually think about you all and cannot wait to see everyones smiling faces.
Love always,
Rita
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

1 comment:

Julie said...

I want to thank John for posting this site...I find myself checking it every few hours while I am at work and love hearing about your day. THANK YOU!
I am glad to hear that relationships are forming and every one is having a good time. I pray the students hearts will be open to the word of God. Rita, we love you and miss you, use this time to do what you do best, make great friends and share your relationship with Jesus...I'm doing what mom's do best, thinking of you and worrying about your cold...take care! Julie