Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Monica

Dobry den z Ceska! I am so glad that Nik and I studied a little Czech before coming on this mission. It has helped us immensely in our efforts to connect with the Czech kids. Nik and I are co-teaching English to a group of 10 intermediate level kids. After only two lessons we have not only seen an improvement in their English but, more importantly, we are feeling a strong bond growing between all of us. The Czech kids really like having the American kids around. I have been so impressed with our kids' energy and willingness to serve. The Czech leaders are all amazing people. This beautiful country is so blessed to have Stacy, Al and their team.
I love you David, Chris and Katrina and I thank you all for allowing Nik and I this opportunity to share the love of Jesus with those who have not yet heard about Him. Thanks also to Jose, Cindy, the Murphreys and the Reeves. We love you all.
Monica and Nik.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

6 comments:

David Reeves said...

Thanks for the updates. The blog works very well. Chris, Katrina and I are reading every day. Sounds like you guys are working hard and making a big difference. Love You. David Reeves.

cal said...

Hi Moni and Nick.
We are glad you are enjoying your time over there. You two are awesome!!!!May God surround you with Angels during this time. Love, Cindy and Jose.

Josh said...

Hey Moni & Nik!

Dave sent me the link to the blog and I have enjoyed getting updated on the trip. I am so proud of you both and the whole Bayside group. You need to get home soon to be able to enjoy some of the 100+ degree weather we are having. I miss you both (yes, even you bra)!

Josh

Katrina Reeves said...

Hi Mommy!!! i just got back from camp and once again, did not get any awards except the bronze metal for my three years. I miss you!!! I hope you are having LOTS of fun!
i cant wait to tell you all about my bball camp. MWA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!(thanks for calling me on my BDay, i was so STOKED!!!!)

Katrina Reeves said...

how do you say I LOVE YOU in Czech?

Katrina Reeves said...

Hey mommy! tell nick i love him!!! dont forget to tell Marketa hi!!!I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!