Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hannah 2

Hey...this message is for my family, grandma rose, grandpa ray and miss allison. Man I miss you guys so much, I wish you all could be here expiriencing this incredible time with me. God is doing so much in my life and I am having a great time with all the little czech kids... :) I can't wait to have real food!! Grandma rose...your cooking? Well my time is up. This is probably the last time you'll here from me directly but anyway, I love you all! Enjoy the house while its quiet family!! Love and hugs...
Honker ;)
Ps to grandma rose:
I've memorized lots of scripture and can't wait to tell you when I get back...
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

2 comments:

Brent Newman said...

Hey, my friend Hannah! It is SO good to hear about how you're doing spiritually. There are many here who are praying for you and the rest -- that God would speak through your love, words, actions, and friendships with those who "have not heard." Give my boy a huge hug for us -- we are all missing him terribly, especially Little Guy. See you on Friday! Yea! Love to all, Vicki

emilyrose216 said...

Hi Hannah!
We sure do miss you. Dad and I are in Orlando, FLA with Jeff and Shannon Scott doing a Kid's Jam camp! It is very exciting, but incredibly hot! I have been praying a lot for all of you and thinking of you so much.
Dad will fly home tomorow evening and then I will fly into Sacramento at 11:00 am on Friday. Soon we will be able to see you and hear about all that God has done! Let KJ know we are praying for him!

Love to everyone, give Cassidy a hug for me.
Love you much
Mom