Friday, July 6, 2007

Friday

It has been a very cold day here with some rain. We are getting a little tired but things are going well. We played our second American football game today and my team went down in defeat 23 to 14. We gave up a safety early in the game and were plagued with interceptions. Its really fun to see the Czech open up with us and begin to joke around. We are told that as a society they are pretty closed and don't trust people because of communism. When we are walking on the streets and we pass someone and smile they never smile back. It is very interesting. I met one of the kids parents today and they talked to me about what it was like under communism. They said it was like being in prison and there was fear everywhere. They were so happy to live a free country now. I will write more later. Its nap time now.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

No comments: