Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hannah

At last you will hear from the legend. The one and only...Hannah
Wow I am having an amazing time! I feel as though I only laugh...ahhh the good times!! well I think ill tell what's on my heart...the other team members can tell you about the stupid stuff I do. Haha! :). Here goes... I can't even believe the fellowship us americans and the czech team members are having. It makes me smile when we all have a meeting as a big group and we are all so respectful of each other. I feel even us americans are gettibg so close...closer then when I thought some of us couldn't get any closer. Its very comforting because I'm kinda home sick so it helps having a "family" over here. Please remember to keep us in your prayers and brooke stephens if your readong this... I love you and can't wait to see you when we get back! Family, don't listen to what this blog says...they're all liars!:)
Xoxo
Hannah honker marie hanka masterson
Tee hee
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

4 comments:

Allison Hunter said...

Hannah Banana! I am so glad you are having such a great time. I miss you and can't wait to see you and hear all about it. Keep'em entertained as only you can do. Love you lots - Allison

PS - Tell Cassidy "What's Up Sista!!

matty the fatty said...

hhhaaaaannnnnnnnaaaaaahhhhhhhh
i fricken miss u so much
i just learned how 2 use this stupid blog...makin fun of emmy just isnt the same n e more
we were 8 and one in the tournament and won it and i was one of the 3 mvp's
I love u sooo much and miss u a ton
luv ur favorite brotha tell everyone i said hi

Brent Newman said...

I am already so looking forward to the drive back from the airport on the 13th. Just think ... 2+ hours of Hannah stories as told by KJ and Ryan, with Ben laughing in the back. Sweet!! Love you all!
(Hannah, say "hi" to Ben from all of us Newmans ... Mom and Dad read this blog often and at least daily.)

emilyrose216 said...

Hi Hannah,
I have given up getting to talk with you on the phone! I do believe the blog though! I have traveled with you before! I am glad that you are connecting so well as a team and with the other youth! What a great work God is doing. I am praying they will see the Jesus in all of you and want to know Him. We are praying for all of you that you will have just what you need each day. God is so faithful! We will be praying for you John, that God will speak through you to bless the people and most of all give them the great source of Hope.

Love to all of you, praying for you and rejoicing in all that you are doing! Stay strong and walk in Him!

Love you,
Cherie and family