Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Cassidy

Hey y'all!!! The Czech Republic is wonderful! We are all having a great time learning a new culture, picking up some language, and sharing our lives with the people of Czech. God is so good and has been providing all our needs in refilling us with energy, replenishing our joy, and blessing our days. Our team continues to bond as we encounter new and exciting obstacles. I have learned to be careful what I say in Czech, as I found myself saying ''I am very sweaty and smelly'' the other day when a friend was teaching me Czech. I am not sure if you have heard of the pet (but also wild) boar that the camp ground has... As we were having dinner tonight Hannah was convinced we were eating our stinky wild boar friend, but she still had no problem eating it! Good ole Hannah! Love to everyone back at home!
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

No comments: