Thursday, June 28, 2007

Airport


We are at the airport in San Francisco getting ready for an eleven hour flight to London. We will be flying on a 747. After a 2 hour layover in London we will continue on to Prague to begin a 2 week mission trip working at a summer camp with teenagers. I will be running a football (American) class and Uriah will be assisting me. There are eight students and eight adults travelling with us. After two weeks Uriah and I will be travelling to Florence where we will unite with some friends who have rented a villa in Tuscany for a month. From there we will travel to Venice and Rome. I will attempt to regularly update this blog as I have internet access. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Say hi to Nancy & Brian when you get to Tuscany! Boy, being a pastor sure seems hard... traveling to London, Czech, Italy.... I don't know, makes me glad to be an admin! haha